Allergy Free (no nuts, no eggs, no milk) snacks and shakes that
kids with food allergies and their friends will like and you can
easily find at most Whole Food Stores in the US.
- Enjoy Life Cookies and chocolate bars.
- Beanitos original Black Bean and White Bean with Sea Salt
- Terra Taro Chips
- GinnyBakes Dreamy Vegan Cookies
- Go Raw Sweet Crunch Sprouted Cookies
- Andean Dream Quinoa Coconut Cookies
- Kettle Brand Sea Salt and Vinegar Chips
- Applegate Organic Uncured Beef Hot Dogs
- AppleGate Naturals Cold cuts such as Prosciutto, Organic
Natural Turkey, and Black Forest Ham
- Daiya deliciously dairy free mozzarella cheese
- Dream Blends Rice and Quinoa Drink
- High Protein Orgain Vegan Nutritional Shake
- Coconut Bliss Naked Coconut Ice-Cream
- Amy's Organic Sandwich Rounds
- Amy's Gluten Free Dairy Free Soy Free Rice Macaroni with
Dairy Free Cheez
- Divvies cookies are delicious and they also offer great tasting
muffins and chocolates. Haven't found them in my local
WholeFoods store but they promise to make them available
soon. Meanwhile you can order them from Divvies.com.
- Whole Foods 365 brand beef + turkey+ salmon dry meats
(commonly known as beef jerky's) which I recommend you
place in kids back pack's and after school sports bags because
they won't go bad and are a "hunger" savior when safe foods
aren't easy to find.
Cheers to a new healthy happy school year! Thanks to all
manufactures and to WholeFoods for all you do to keep our children
safe and healthy!!!
Don't forget: If a Dr. Gave you a prescription for Epipen or Auvi-q it
means you need to carry them. Carry Epinephrine auto-injectors on
you 24/7, not inside a bag, but on a carrier you can "strap on".
OmaxCare makes it easier to discreetly and comfortably carry life
saving med's on you!