- Go Raw Sweet Crunch Sprouted Cookies
- Andean Dream Quinoa Coconut Cookies
- Kettle Brand Sea Salt and Vinegar Chips
- Applegate Organic Uncured Beef Hot Dogs
- AppleGate Naturals Cold cuts such as Prosciutto, Organic
Natural Turkey, and Black Forest Ham
- Daiya deliciously dairy free mozzarella cheese
- Dream Blends Rice and Quinoa Drink
- High Protein Orgain Vegan Nutritional Shake
- Coconut Bliss Naked Coconut Ice-Cream
- Amy's Organic Sandwich Rounds
- Amy's Gluten Free Dairy Free Soy Free Rice Macaroni with
Dairy Free Cheez
- Divvies cookies are delicious and they also offer great
tasting muffins and chocolates. Haven't found them in my
local WholeFoods store but they promise to make them
available soon. Meanwhile you can order them from Divvies.
- Whole Foods 365 brand beef + turkey+ salmon dry meats
(commonly known as beef jurky) which I recommend you
place in kids back pack's and after school sports bags
because they won't go bad and are a "hunger" savior when
safe foods aren't easy to find.
Cheers to a new healthy happy school year! Thanks to all
manufactures and to WholeFoods for all you do to keep our
children safe and healthy!!!
Don't forget: If a Dr. Gave you a prescription for Epipen or Auvi-q
it means you need to carry them. Carry Epinephrine auto-
injectors on you 24/7, not inside a bag, but on a carrier you can
OmaxCare makes it easier to discreetly and comfortably carry life
saving med's on you!